2D Color Temperature Tester LCC-900
Screens the pass/fail results or module type LED image information that is automatically reset via data transfer with handler unit. Data results are stored in server for unified management.
Camera acquires XYZ images near same range as human eye.
Luminance defect tester has innovative new camera covering visual ranges used by the human eye by way of filters adaptable to color functions such as CIE XYZ.
This system is an equipment to conduct the pass/fail judgment by calculating chromaticity, luminous intensity and color temperature of the large volume of module type LED automatically upon receiving the signal from the handler by RS-232 communications. This tester sends LED info and measurement data to the server via LAN so data can be uniformly managed on the server.
- Compares with RGB image and directly acquires wide color range XYZ image data.
- Calculates and rates the chromaticity, luminous intensity and color temperature of light source from periphery as well as front surface.
- Captures via 2-dimensinal images so can measure and rate large volume of images in a short time with no scanning.
- Automatic screening of pass/fail results by data transfer between this tester and the handler unit.
- This tester sends LED info and measurement data to the server via LAN so data can be uniformly managed on the server.
- Makes measurements manually or automatically while linked to handler.
Block flow diagram
By the signal output from the PC and the signals output from the camera, this system makes it possible to synchronize the timing of the camera and the timing of the light source, which leads to measure with pulse lighting.
- Camera body Camera lens ND Filter
- Camera link cable
- LCC box
- External signal connection cable included
- Camera’s power cable
- Frame grabber board
- External signal connection bracket
RGB color conventional camera the approximate characteristics by converting the RGB color matching functions. This is a cause that causes collapse color shift and this operation does not capture the color accurately. A filter with an equivalent property and XYZ color matching function to convert the RGB color matching functions having been installed, you will be able to capture the color exactly.
Accurate color data is lost upon a conventional RGB camera by being led to sRGB color gamut, on the other hand, this system outputs gamut color data and widely.
- 1 Measurement result display
- 2 Captured image display
- 3 Chromaticity chart display
- 4 Judgment result table
- 5 Dark current measurement
- 6 Angle correction measurement
- 7 Measurement
- 8 Repeat measurement