Spectrometer That Pushes the Measurement of Light Source Quality and Intensity to New Boundaries!
Unit is also extremely easy to handle and setup since light is input to the spectrometer by light guide fibers.
- Uniform diffusion type polychromator incorporates a compact & high-performance spectroscope and detector into a single unit.
- OCM-510M: Makes high-performance spectrophotometric measurements by utilizing MOS line sensors.
- OCM-510C: Capable of measuring extremely faint light by using electronically-cooled back-illuminated FFT-CCD (Sensitivity 100 times higher than MOS)
- Shortest exposure time of 5ms (Ideal support for high-speed & high-luminance light input compared to OCM-310)
- Amplifier gain after sensor readout is settable to 1X, 2X or 4X gain.
- Light guide fibers simplify measurement tasks
- External synch signal function supports pulsed light measurement
- Models available with mechanical shutter (Standard feature on OCM-510M or C-SU)
- Employs USB and LAN at interface for data exchange with PC
- Spectrometer control & color processing function*1 (supports software run from PC)
*1 Software for spectrometer control and color processing also available separately. This color processing is run on the OCM-510 unit itself. Please contact us if you wish more information on this software.
Gratings that are blaze-processed by ion etching of diffraction gratings made by holographic exposure utilizing dual laser beam interference, are holographic gratings yet have diffraction efficiency equal to mechanical grooved gratings. Blaze type gratings also have the advantage of minimal stray light.
A Blaze-type holographic grating* is used in the flat grating and serves to minimize periodic errors and ghosts to an extremely faint level.
Light trigger function
SPECIFICATIONS BY MODEL